How do you know if he really loves you?
Being in love is the most beautiful state in life. However, you may feel a little tense if one question keeps you guessing: does he sincerely love you?
It’s no secret that men and women show their feelings in different ways. While a woman waits for an avalanche of love confessions, a man meekly straightens a stray lock of her hair. How do you know if he really loves you? Here are some hints!
He is ready to make compromises
A man in love is ready to admit his mistakes and give in to his chosen one, even if it will be a real test for him. A man in love respects his woman’s opinion and it is not an empty phrase for him. Therefore, he is able to make compromises, forgetting about his stubbornness. And if he entrusted you with his car – that speaks for itself!
He is always ready to fix things
With a loving man, you can forget where in the house there is a hammer and where you need to screw in a light bulb. He sees this as a great opportunity to demonstrate his practical skills and prove that he will be a good husband. Incidentally, if you just ask him to do something once, it’s a sign that he really cares about you.
He cooks for you
If a man cooks for you, it is definitely love. Studies confirm that men who cook are able to step out of their comfort zone. This often means love and devotion as well.
Body language – look at his posture
When taking a closer look at non-verbal cues, it is important to understand what your man’s body language is talking about. The position in which a man sits with his legs apart can be annoying on public transport, but when he does this while communicating with you, it’s already a good sign. This non-verbal signal indicates his interest in you – it means he is open to you.
Gesturing is also a sign that a man wants to impress you. If his hand movements seem a bit exaggerated, he is clearly subconsciously trying to get your attention by demonstrating his relaxed and strong demeanor. The more relaxed his posture (i.e.: the more space he takes up), the more obvious his desire to show his weight and win your favor.
He can really listen to you
A man who is truly interested in you will listen to you with interest and without distraction. By behaving this way, a man shows that you are important to him. If he remembers all the topics you talked about and reminds you of the minutest details of your answers, he is definitely in love with you.
He compliments you
It seems obvious. A study conducted at the University of Kansas confirms that a man will always find a way to compliment the woman he loves. It is a kind of confession of admiration, without saying the words “I love you”. Pay attention to what kind of compliments your man says to you – do they refer to your physical features or character traits? Compliments about your kindness, sincerity and devotion indicate that he really values and cares about you.
He asks you personal questions
A man in love wants to know more about the woman he loves. If your man asks you a lot of questions, for example, he will want to know your opinion about an issue or ask about your interests and aspirations, it is a sign that he needs you
By asking you personal questions, a man is not only hoping to get to know you better, but is also looking for a deeper connection between you.
Major “signs” of love:
- You hear so much warmth and care in his words that you’re ready to drown in them. Sometimes you think that no one has ever spoken to you with such love before!
- He makes plans for the future in which you play a major role and cannot imagine life without you!
- He is more interested in your life than your mother
- He asks you about everything: what your childhood was like, what you want to do on the weekend, how you see your future and why you don’t like celery! He is really interested in finding out everything about you.
- He remembers everything you say perfectly
- A loving guy tries to set aside at least half an hour a day to communicate with you. He does not ignore you for days or even weeks
- He treats you very carefully and will never hurt you with ill-considered words, insults and rude behavior
- A man in love is interested in your relationship and tries to improve it. He will never run away if difficulties arise in it
- He spoils you with pleasant surprises, gifts, flowers, tries to find out what flowers and sweets you like.
- He senses changes in your mood and tries to find out why you are sad, and does not leave when he sees your tears.
A loving partner will want the best for you and will strive to be better for you. If at least 5 of the above signs are present in your relationship, we rush to congratulate you! He loves you! And if none of them fit, take a good hard look at whether it’s worth spending time with someone who doesn’t take you seriously.
Photo by Vitor Pinto/Unsplash